We’re always looking for educators to share tips, student stories, or best practices and resources!
If you’re interested, please an email to email@example.com.
We’d love to feature you and your stories!
About this blogThis is a blog for College & University Career Center professionals. Written by a variety of industry professionals. This blog is hosted by internships.com
- UGH. che.gg/2otNduY 20 hours ago
- Cue epic music 🌎 #EarthDay che.gg/2pk80B6 3 days ago
- We’re on late-night TONIGHT with @JimmyKimmelLive at 11:35|10:35pm CT on ABC. Don’t miss it! https://t.co/IjNqmIQQ8f 1 week ago
- See Chegg make it’s Late-Night debut on @JimmyKimmelLive on Tuesday 4/18 11:35|10:35pm CT on ABC! https://t.co/aj0r8RPaEK 1 week ago
- That moment when you don't want to see anyone, but you want to study in the library. che.gg/2pza6cf 1 week ago
Tags"Leave no child behind" "Race to the top" 2011 graduates alumni application career career center career center professionals career centers Career Fair college corporate culture economy education employer employers entrepreneur Fall Internships finding an internship finding internships fitting in at internship getting an internship getting an internview getting a summer internship global internship higher education forum intern intern advice international internship International internships intern behavior intern evaluation intern preparation interns internship internship advice internship compensation internship conference internship expectations internship fair internship opportunities internship question internship questions internships internships.com internship trends internship wrap up intern support intern tips interview Job Fair labor statistics linkedin NACE networking paid internship paid internships President Obama resume SHRM social media student networking students summer intern summer internship summer internships supporting interns Susan Sandberg Tech Internships technology internship thank you notes unemployment unpaid internship unpaid internships virtual internships